Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Living the Dream

I decided recently that being a professional science writer would be the most exciting career I could imagine, and today's installment of APOD confirms that thought. But the couple that made that film really took their lives' work to another level. Imagine reflecting upon your career and realizing that you not only created an influential and informative science short but also brought greater seating comfort to thousands.

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of dreams, last night I had a nightmare about Samtron77e and Kaitlin. I was helping them move, but then they got into a really serious and bitter argument about their relationship. And they refused to let me leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not? Were you a mediator of some kind or did you spark the problem to begin with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at the time I definitely considered myself to be a hapless bystander that was just really being put upon by his horrible friends, but in retrospect I think I was probably to blame.

    ReplyDelete