I am so glad to see blog posts lately from three of the most interesting, smart, and all around top-quality people I know. Because they all have strong (though highly dissimilar) personalities and place a premium on being their own person, perhaps each of them will be very irritated at being lumped in with other people in the context of a compliment. Let's find out.I hope these people continue posting, but they probably won't because they're fickle and out to break my heart.
The best result for a Google search of these three names is here.
thanks for the compliment. i am not irritated. i am writing another boring blog post. it will be about my new apartment, but i think that i stole the idea from someone...maybe you?
ReplyDeleteThose glasses say "Rhetoric Professor" to me. Unfortunately. the price of those glasses says "employed person." And, even more unfortunately, I am neither.
ReplyDeleteI don't mind the lumping. I know you'll eventually devote an entire post to only me. The only thing that bothers me is that I wasn't first. Actually, I was LAST. I mean, I hate to sound like a prima donna, but *gosh*. What was that all about?
Maybe some day I'll mention you on my blog. Or, maybe some day I'll mention a bunch of other people on my blog and then mention you last. Something to think about.
http://www.zennioptical.com/
ReplyDeleteDude, I am so ANNNNGRY RIGHT NOW. I TOTALY WROTE AN FASCINATING POST ABOUT APPLE LIKE LAST WEEEEEEEEEK
ReplyDeleteEthan, I previously wrote an entire post about you in which I pretended you were Radiohead. Stop complaining and answer my IP question
ReplyDeletehttp://adultconcerns.blogspot.com/2011/06/bars-part-2_11.html
Sorry to f-up your links, sammy, (I can call you sammy, can't I, samtron77e?), but I went and changed my address. I dropped the "kats." Please visit me at permanentfile.blogspot.com . Times are a'changin'.
ReplyDeletehttp://min.us/mvb1Gh8
ReplyDeleteThanks, Benjo!